Code of Ethics and Governance
At RX Advanced Technologies Ltd, also known as ResilientX and ResilientX Security, we are committed to upholding the highest standards of ethical conduct and governance in all aspects of our operations. Our Code of Ethics and Governance outlines the principles and guidelines that govern our behavior and serve as a foundation for our commitment to integrity, transparency, and accountability.
You can contact [email protected] for any questions, doubts and issues relative to Ethics and Governance.
We expect all employees, contractors, and stakeholders involved in our company’s operations to adhere to the following principles of ethical conduct:
- Honesty and Integrity: We expect all individuals to demonstrate honesty and integrity in their actions, communications, and decision-making processes. This includes being truthful, transparent, and acting in the best interests of our clients and the company.
- Confidentiality: We recognize the importance of maintaining confidentiality and protecting sensitive information. We expect all individuals to handle confidential information with the utmost care and only disclose it on a need-to-know basis, ensuring its security and privacy.
- Respect for Privacy: We are committed to respecting individuals’ privacy rights. All personal data should be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, ensuring individuals’ consent, transparency, and the protection of their privacy rights.
- Professionalism: We expect all employees, contractors, and stakeholders to conduct themselves professionally, treating others with respect, courtesy, and fairness. Professionalism includes maintaining appropriate professional boundaries, avoiding conflicts of interest, and upholding the reputation and image of our company.
- Compliance: We are dedicated to complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to cybersecurity and data protection. Compliance ensures the security, privacy, and ethical handling of data and information.
- Ethical Decision-Making: We encourage individuals to make ethical decisions by considering the potential impact on stakeholders, clients, and the company. This includes assessing the ethical implications of actions, evaluating alternative options, and choosing the course of action that aligns with our ethical principles.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We emphasize our dedication to complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to cybersecurity and data protection. This commitment ensures the security and privacy of our clients’ data. Our guidelines include:
- Adherence to Legal Requirements: We strictly adhere to all national, regional, and international laws and regulations pertaining to cybersecurity and data protection. This includes compliance with legislations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and other relevant data protection regulations.
- Industry Standards: We stay updated with the latest industry standards and best practices related to cybersecurity and data protection. Our company aligns its policies, procedures, and technologies with recognized frameworks, such as ISO 27001 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework, to ensure comprehensive compliance.
- Data Privacy: We respect individuals’ rights to privacy and handle personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We have implemented robust data protection measures to safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Transparency and Consent: We are transparent about our data collection, usage, and sharing practices. We obtain explicit consent from individuals before collecting and processing their personal information, providing them with clear information about their rights and how their data will be used.
- Security Measures: We employ industry-leading cybersecurity measures to protect data from unauthorized access, data breaches, and cyber threats. Our systems undergo regular security assessments and audits to ensure ongoing compliance and to identify and address any vulnerabilities.
- Employee Training and Awareness: We provide comprehensive training programs to our employees, contractors, and stakeholders to ensure awareness of their responsibilities and obligations regarding compliance. We promote a culture of compliance through continuous education and reinforcement of legal and regulatory requirements.
Conflict of Interest
We recognize the importance of identifying and managing conflicts of interest to ensure unbiased decision-making. Our guidelines include:
- Definition of Conflict of Interest: A conflict of interest arises when an individual’s personal interests or external affiliations interfere or appear to interfere with their ability to act in the best interests of the company or clients.
- Examples of Conflicts of Interest: Conflicts of interest may include financial interests, familial relationships, employment or business affiliations, and personal biases that can compromise objectivity or impartiality.
- Identifying and Managing Conflicts of Interest: We expect individuals to promptly identify and disclose any potential or actual conflicts of interest to their supervisors or designated authorities. Upon identification, appropriate steps will be taken to manage, mitigate, or eliminate the conflict, ensuring fair and unbiased decision-making.
- Ethical Decision-Making: Individuals should consider the potential conflicts of interest when making decisions and act in the best interests of the company and clients, avoiding any actions that could compromise fairness or impartiality.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
We establish guidelines for handling sensitive and confidential information, emphasizing the importance of protecting client data, intellectual property, and other confidential information. Our guidelines include:
- Handling Confidential Information: All individuals are expected to handle confidential information with the utmost care and discretion. This includes limiting access to authorized personnel, securely storing and transmitting data, and complying with data classification and protection policies.
- Data Privacy and Security: We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of client data and personal information. We implement stringent technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data.
- External Communication and Partnerships: When sharing confidential information with external parties, we ensure necessary permissions, safeguards, and non-disclosure agreements are in place to protect the confidentiality of the information shared.
Professionalism and Competence
We emphasize the need for continuous professional development, the acquisition of necessary skills, and the delivery of high-quality services to clients. Our guidelines include:
- Continuous Professional Development: We encourage employees to pursue ongoing learning and professional development opportunities to stay updated with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices. This includes attending training programs, obtaining relevant certifications, and participating in industry conferences and events.
- Skills and Competence: We strive to maintain a highly skilled workforce capable of delivering exceptional services to our clients. Employees are expected to acquire and maintain the necessary skills and expertise required for their roles, and to contribute to the professional growth of others through collaboration and knowledge sharing.
We provide clear instructions on how employees can report any suspected violations of the Code of Ethics and Governance, ensuring protection against retaliation for reporting in good faith. Our guidelines include:
- Reporting Channels: We establish multiple channels, such as a designated ethics hotline or email, for individuals to report suspected violations confidentially. The contact details of the designated authority responsible for addressing reports of violations will be provided.
- Protection Against Retaliation: We assure employees that they can report violations in good faith without fear of retaliation. Any form of retaliation against individuals reporting violations will not be tolerated and will be subject to disciplinary action.
Consequences of Violations
The Code of Ethics and Governance serves as a framework to ensure ethical conduct. In the event of a violation, the following consequences may be applied:
- Disciplinary Actions: Violations will be thoroughly investigated, and appropriate disciplinary actions will be taken based on the severity of the violation and applicable laws. Consequences may include retraining, counseling, suspension, termination of employment, or legal action, as deemed necessary.
Review and Amendments
We state that the Code of Ethics and Governance will be periodically reviewed and updated to ensure its relevance and alignment with evolving industry standards and regulatory requirements. Our guidelines include:
- Periodic Review: The Code of Ethics and Governance will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure its continued effectiveness and relevance. Reviews may be conducted annually or as deemed necessary based on changes in laws, regulations, or industry standards.
- Amendments: Any necessary amendments to the Code of Ethics and Governance will be made to address emerging ethical issues, industry changes, or feedback from employees and stakeholders. All amendments will be communicated to the relevant parties and integrated into the code as appropriate.
By adhering to our comprehensive Code of Ethics and Governance, we ensure that our company maintains the highest standards of integrity, builds trust with our clients, and contributes to the overall well-being of the cybersecurity industry.